Material & Care
• 100% merino wool, made in Austria by Gottstein
• Sturdy and beautiful Boiled Wool that is best suited as a material for jackets and accessories.
• Gottstein’s wools are OEKO-TEX, GOTS and Blue-sign certified. These certificates guarantee that all our wool materials are responsibly manufactured.
• The care of the wool is primarily ventilation, because the wool has a self-cleaning property and unnecessary washing puts a strain on nature and consumes the product unnecessarily! If necessary, the product can be washed gently in cool water (less than 30°C) with wool detergent, then drying the garment flat.
• Light ironing with plenty of steam or through a damp cloth. You should use bile soap to remove individual stains. Winter storage is preferably flat so that the product stays in its pattern.
• This garment i designed and made in Finland