Material & Care
• 100% linen, made in Lithuania by Siulas.
• Manufactures in accordance with REACH and EU standards without harmful chemicals.
• Light linen with a lively surface that has been prewashed. Perfect for a casual stylish dress.
• Does not shrink.
• Linen is an ideal material because it repels dirt. A gentle wash at 30-40 degrees and a light spin are enough, as the flax fiber is hard and the product gets wrinkles with too hard turns. It is good to iron the linen from the wrong side, through a damp cloth or using plenty of steam. As a tip for storage or on a trip, it is a good idea to roll the linen garment to avoid creases.
• This garment is designed and made in Finland
How to find the right size?
A. CHEST – Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits. Add 2-4 cm for comfort.
B. WAIST – Measure your waist at the narrowest point. Add 2-4 cm for comfort.
C. SEAT – Your seat measurement should be measured around the fullest part of your seat. Add 2-4 cm for comfort.
D. SLEEVE LENGTH
E. LENGTH OF GARMENT
(Top/Tunic/Vest/Dress/Cardigan/Sweater/Jacket/Coat/Skirt – Total length of garment)
(Trousers – Wearing pants that fit well, measure as shown i picture)
(Example. Your Chest 80 cm + 4 cm for comfort = 84 cm > XXS)
Measure of the garment