Material & Care
• 100% extra fine merino wool, made in Austria by Gottstein
• The extra fine merino is wonderfully soft, light and warm wool that does not itch and stays stylish for a long time.
• Gottstein’s wools are OEKO-TEX, GOTS and Blue-sign certified. These certificates guarantee that all our wool materials are responsibly manufactured.
• The care of the wool is primarily ventilation, because the wool has a self-cleaning property and unnecessary washing puts a strain on nature and consumes the product unnecessarily! If necessary, the product can be washed gently in cool water (less than 30°C) with wool detergent, then drying the garment flat.
• Light ironing with plenty of steam or through a damp cloth. You should use bile soap to remove individual stains. Winter storage is preferably flat so that the product stays in its pattern.
• This garment is designed and made in Finland
How to find the right size?
A. CHEST – Measure your chest over the fullest part of your bust while wearing a bra that fits. Add 2-4 cm for comfort.
B. WAIST – Measure your waist at the narrowest point. Add 2-4 cm for comfort.
C. SEAT – Your seat measurement should be measured around the fullest part of your seat. Add 2-4 cm for comfort.
D. SLEEVE LENGTH
E. LENGTH OF GARMENT
(Example. Your Chest 80 cm + 4 cm for comfort = 84 cm > XXS)
Measure of the garment